This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Yet another month has gone by, and I looked back at this past month and compiled my favorite beauty products! Here are 7 of my favorite beauty products from the month of April!

1. Glossier Invisible Shield – $25

I used to never wear sunscreen because they can feel greasy, heavy, sticky, clog pores, or leave a white cast on my face – until I tried this one! Glossier markets this products as a “sunscreen for people who hate wearing sunscreen” – and I totally agree! This product has a clear water-gel formula that feels so lightweight on the skin and works well under makeup.

2. EcoTools Total Perfecting Blender – $4.99

Where has this been all my life?! I’ve always used a brush to blend out my foundation, but this past month I decided to try out a sponge and it’s definitely a game changer! I use it damp and it blends out my foundation seamlessly. I use the rounded side to blend out my foundation, and the flat edge sides for concealer and hard to reach areas, and even to apply setting powder. I’ve never tried a Beauty Blender and I don’t think I ever will, tbh. This blending sponge is great and the price tag makes it even better!

3. Mac Strobe Cream in Goldlite – $34

This is definitely a cult favorite product in the beauty community. But, as someone with (very) oily skin, I’m always hesitant to add any additional glow or highlight to my face. However, my friend convinced me to buy it and now I can see the hype. This product is so versatile – use it as a moisturizer, mix it in with your favorite foundation, or use it as a liquid highlighter. This product gives you such a natural, beautiful glow!

4. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder – $7.99

Again, I have oily skin, so I’m always on the lookout for a good powder! This one did not disappoint – it set my makeup perfectly, making my skin look smooth and matte but not overly dry. It also comes in 6 shades to fit a wide range of skin tones, so no flashback!

5. Maybelline Total Temptation Waterproof Mascara– $7.99

I have pretty long but very straight lashes, so I always use a waterproof mascara to keep my lashes curled and also not smudge throughout the day. This mascara definitely did that! It even lasted through a Zumba class!

6. Garnier Fructis 1-Minute Hair Mask – $2.99

I have thick, dry hair that is also damaged from bleaching it. I love using this mask as a normal conditioner and also a leave-in treatment and leaving it in for 5 minutes. It leaves my hair so soft and less frizzy. It also smells amazing! The one I tried has Papaya Extract, but I’m interested in trying the rest from the line!

7. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion – $17

This is the only acne spot treat that I will use ever again. This product literally makes breakouts disappear/shrink in size overnight (depending on the size). With nightly use, my breakout(s) will be completely gone within 2-3 days. If you suffer from getting those stubborn breakouts during that time of the month, do yourself a favor and get this!

I hope this list of my favorite beauty products from this past month inspires you to try some of these out for yourselves and incorporate them into your own routine!

Nicole is currently treasurer at Drexel's chapter of Her Campus. She is a senior majoring in Design & Merchandising and loves writing about anything style, beauty and food related. In her spare time, she loves keeping up with celeb-news and binging the latest TV shows. She can usually be found trying out new restaurants in Philly with her friends and finding the next place to travel to.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.