Black Girl Beauty Landing Hero Image 1?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Black Girl Beauty Landing Hero Image 1?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Her Campus Media

Drexel Student Organizations You’ve Probably Never Heard Of

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Joining organizations is a great way to meet like-minded dragons, but with 355 student organizations, it can be challenging and overwhelming to find exactly what you’re looking for. With this in mind, I’ve composed a list of some underrated Drexel University student organizations! 

Drexel Students Promoting Art through Random acts of Kindness (SPARK)

Drexel Students Promoting Art through Random acts of Kindness hosts weekly virtual crafting workshops utilizing common household items. SPARK provides students with a welcoming environment to escape from the stress of everyday life and make something new. 

Theme Park Engineering and Design Group (TPED)

TPED is a multidisciplinary organization that’s centered around hands-on collaboration, professional development and fostering an inclusive environment to learn more about the themed entertainment industry. TPED provides opportunities for networking and gaining industry-relevant experience through competitions, guest speakers, behind-the-scenes tours and trips to themed venues. 

Drexel Animation Group (DAnimate)

Drexel Animation Group, or DAnimate in short, aims to create a community for animators and animation lovers to produce and share content! Through workshops, screenings and discussions, they strive to engage and enhance members’ skill sets and knowledge in animation.

Philosophy Club

The Philosophy Club was founded to bring a space for Drexel students to discuss and analyze anything from current events to philosophical theories! The club encourages members to engage in thought provoking conversations that answer meaningful questions about our world and ourselves. 

Dragon Jedi

You’ve probably seen their practices out in the quad, but what you didn’t know is that DragonJedi has over 40 thousand TikTok followers! They’re an immensely talented and dedicated group of performance artists who combine theming elements such as lightsaber choreography, costuming, and stage combat to perform shows at charity events.

Drexel Esports and Gaming Association (DESGA)

DESGA is the home of gaming at Drexel University. Despite COVID-19, DESGA continues to have a strong online presence by hosting movie nights, watch parties and Pick Up Gaming events. DESGA fields teams for 11 Esports and competes against other colleges and universities in various tournaments such as HUE invitational, Tespa and the Collegiate StarLeague. 

To learn more about any organizations listed below or the countless others, check out https://dragonlink.drexel.edu!

Hi, my name is Kayden Hallett! I'm a public relations and marketing student at Drexel University. I'm a mediocre guitar player, ice cream enthusiast, and dog lover who wears way too much plaid.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.