This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

The holidays can be expensive! Check out the best clothing sales of the season! Perfect for gifts for your loved ones that won’t break the bank or a even a gift for yourself.

Image courtesy of H&M

Up to 60% off on items both in store and online while supplies last! Stock up on some more sweaters and knitwear, or start planning your closet for next year! Free shipping on orders of $40 and free returns in store.

Shop here

Image courtesy of asos

30% off on gifts online until December 21 while supplies last! Perfect chance to get your hands on some gifts for friends and family while saving some money.

Shop here

Image courtesy of Missguided

With 12 different deals of Christmas, you’re sure to find something you love! There is always 40% student discount through UNIdays and free standard shipping over $50.

Shop here

Image courtesy of American Eagle

A limited time offer of up to 40 to 60% off American Eagle’s Holiday collection! Free shipping on the collection. Take advantage of this one!

Shop here

Image courtesy of Loft

In store and online, get 50% off at Loft! Clothing, shoes, accessories, everything! After shopping, you can donate to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, to give back this holiday season. Shop here

Hello! My name is Rifah. I'm a Design and Merchandising major, who has a passion for fashion, photography, good food and shows!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.