This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Philadelphia is home to many awesome and amazing things, plus walking around and exploring the city in the springtime is quite a beautiful activity. Ranging from old historical sites to brand new places, Philly is booming with a multitude of cheap and free activities for everyone to enjoy. 

Image Courtesy of Drexel University

Free Options (not including Uber or subway)

Cheap Options

Philadelphia is my favorite place in the whole world and I am honored to live here and be a part of a community that has so many wonderful aspects. Whether Philly is new to you or old to you, there is always something interesting and fun going on that could lend itself to be a new experience for you. I hope you find something here that you enjoy, and I wish you luck on your Philly adventures! Happy exploring!

I am a public relations major with hopes to work for an agency PR firm one day. I love writing and I'm always on the hunt for new article ideas and I love collaborating with like-minded people! Find me on my listed social media and reach out with any questions or comments, I'm happy to talk to you!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.