Campus Cutie: Tighler Petrongolo

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Tighler Petrongolo

Age: 21

Hometown: Washington Township, New Jersey

Major: Marketing with a communications minor

Class: Junior

Describe yourself in three words:Optimistic, Personable, Determined

What are your hobbies?My hobbies include dancing, swimming, running, doing hot yoga, going to the beach, going on adventures with my friends, trying new things (foods, activities, places), and spending time with my family.

Are you involved in any student organizations?Yes! I’m on the Drexel dance team and am the house manager of the sorority Phi Sigma Sigma.

What is your favorite part about Drexel?My favorite part about Drexel is its location. A lot of people are turned off to Drexel because it doesn’t have the traditional campus that most colleges have. However, it’s because of this location that I’ve had numerous opportunities and have experienced so many different cultures whether it was through education, food, or events. Being so close to Center City allows you to always have something new to do and surrounds you with passionate young professionals.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?As cliché as it sounds I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. I’ve watched Audrey Hepburn movies since I was little and always thought Paris was so glamorous. As I’ve grown up I’ve been inspired by their fashion, food, and overall atmosphere and would absolutely love to go there one day.

What’s your spirit animal? I think that my spirit animal would be a butterfly. Butterflies bring joy and bliss into the lives of those they have a connection with. They often have bright colors and by extension, are associated with aliveness and brightness. The butterfly expresses itself and always shows it’s colorful personality. They are also known to be a powerful animal to call on when you’re in need of support in times of transition, whether it’s at work, in a relationship, or when you’re doing inner work.

Her Campus Drexel contributor.