sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sarah gualtieri 9CApNIkRXRI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Campus Cutie: Melissa Lubitz

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Melissa LubitzAge: 19Major: Design and MerchandisingClass: Sophomore (Class of 2018)Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words.I’m bubbly, open-minded, and determined.

What are your hobbies?I like hiking, biking, reading, and shopping.

Are you involved in any student organizations?I’m a member of Alpha Sigma Alpha.

Why did you choose Drexel?I chose Drexel because I wanted a school with a city environment—it is exciting and fast paced.

What is the best moment you have had here?I can’t pick one moment, however living in Calhood last year and meeting my best friends was amazing. There are way too many great moments to just pick one.

What do you plan to do after you graduate?After I graduate I want to hopefully live and work in NYC. I want to have a very successful career, but I also have plans to travel A LOT.

What is one thing on your bucket list?To go to Thailand and help take care of the baby elephants.

What is your favorite Disney movie?Finding Nemo!

What is your spirit animal?A golden retriever.

If you were an ingredient in a Chipotle burrito, what would you be?Guac … duh!

What is your favorite candy?Reese’s!

What are you going to be for Halloween?Karen from Mean Girls!

Ariana is a senior communications major and a writer for Her Campus at Drexel University. She loves to learn about pop culture, sex and gender, and is currently working on her senior project researching communication about sexual health on campus. Her go-to binge-worthy shows are Friends and Sex and the City.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.