Campus Cutie: Cindy Chau

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Cindy Chau
Age: 19
Major: International Business
Class: Freshman (Class of 2020)
Relationship Status: Single

What’s your favorite place to eat on campus?
My favorite place to eat on campus would definitely be Landmark because it’s a break from the regular food courts we have on campus and they never disappoint with the food.

What’s one thing on your bucket list?
One thing on my bucket list is to study abroad in a place I’ve never been to. I think it’ll be great to study internationally with other students. I’m hoping to go to London soon!

What’s your dream vacation spot?
My dream vacation spot is Santorini, Greece. I went there this past summer and it all felt like a dream and if I could go back for a vacation, I would go in a heartbeat.

What’s your ideal first date?
My ideal first date would definitely take place right in the city of Philadelphia. I would love to just hang out at a coffee shop for a little bit since we have a large variety of different coffee places and then wander around the city and see where that takes us. Going to a concert would definitely be ideal though!

How are you involved at Drexel?
As of right now, I’m only involved with my sorority, Delta Zeta. I’m looking forward to joining more clubs in the future!

What do you like most about living in a city?
Living in the city definitely has its perks because I’m never bored since there are always a handful of events going on. I love that there are constantly new places to eat and shop.

What do you want to do after you graduate?
After graduating, I hope to get hired by a large firm so I can become a market research analyst and travel the world since I’m an international business major.

Rachel is a senior at Drexel University majoring in Design & Merchandising. She dreams of traveling the world and loves to learn about new cultures and languages. She also aspires to be the editor-in-chief of her own fashion magazine one day. You can find her binge watching Vanderpump Rules, eating way too much mac & cheese, dancing to her favorite songs and exploring when she goes city-hopping!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.