Campus Cutie: Caz Czworkowski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Name: Caz Czworkowski

Birthday: June 21st

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Chemical Engineering

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Cape May, New Jersey

Astrological Sign: Cancer

Hobbies/interests: Avid piano player – I‘ve been playing for a very long time. I’m on the crew team. That pretty much sums it up – I row and I play piano!

What motivates you during a race? My coxswain, the little guy who sits in the front yelling and telling me I need to pull hard. And the guys I row with because they are all going for the gold like I am.

You’re so busy with school and crew, do you still have time for a special someone in your life? Of course, there’s always time. I think crew kinda helps me organize my life well. Waking up early almost gives me more time to do things.

What’s your favorite song to play on the Piano? “A River Flows In You” by Yiruma. The song’s from Twilight but I’ve always liked it so much. And I’ll be performing for the Best of Blue and Gold ceremonies. [Author’s Note: Go find him during intermission!]

Biggest turn-on: I’ve always liked the happier girls. I like girls that are exciting.

Advice you would give a girl trying to impress you: Be friendly. So many people try to act so cool sometimes and that’s just weird. Definitely be friendly.

Celebrity Crush: Olivia Wilde. She’s my fave.

Three words you’d use to describe yourself: Fun, active and outgoing.

Song you listen to in order to get pumped for a race: I definitely like to listen to Red Hot Chilli Peppers.

Most embarrassing song on your iTunes: “Great Escape” by Boys like Girls from eight grade. I still have my whole grade-school album on here.

Favorite quote: Its more of a story: A mother told her son that the main goal is to be happy. You always want to be happy and that’s what you should try for. The teacher went up to the son and asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up. He said happy. She said you didn’t understand the assignment. He said you don’t understand life.

Summer Blockbuster that you’re most excited about seeing: Iron Man 3 I just haven’t had a chance to go with anyone. (Ladies, movie night?)

Guilty pleasure: I have a serious chocolate problem. My name is Caz Czworkowski and I have a problem.

Best pick-up line: I lost my number, can I have yours?

What’s your idea of a perfect date? Dinner and a walk. Easy, simple, fun.

What is something most of Drexel doesn’t know about you: I’ve traveled all over the world. I’ve been to tons of different countries – I think 13. I hope to one day retire and just travel the world.

What made you choose Drexel as your campus? Well, I was recruited from St. Augustine Prep to row, so that was a huge factor. And of course the co-op program.

Nominate YOUR friend to be a Campus Cutie!

uhm...still working on something good to put here...
Aubrey Nagle is an English major at Drexel University. She is currently a Features intern at Marie Claire and has previously interned Seventeen and Philadelphia magazine. She loves everything about pop culture and someday hopes to be a culture critic or an Entertainment Director for a women's magazine or national newspaper.To view her clips visit aubreynagle.contently.com and follow her on Twitter @aubsn.