Campus Cutie: Antoni Mikalis

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Antoni Mikalis

Age: 20

Hometown: Rockville, Maryland

Major: international area studies and human rights and justice

Class: pre-junior

Describe yourself in three words: Antoni Mikalis: Social, charismatic, motivated

What are your hobbies? AK: Going out with friends, exercising, learning, [and] traveling. 

Are you involved in any student organizations? AK: President of Drexel Hellenic Society and member of the Drexel International Business Association. 

What is your favorite part about Drexel? AK: Hmm, that’s tough… but probably the variety of people I have come to associate myself with. If not that, it’s the abundant options available in Philadelphia — [I] never find myself bored. 

Why did you choose Drexel? AK: Mainly because of the co-op program but also to live in the city. 

What is the best moment you have had here? AK: Can’t say there has been a ‘best’ moment yet, but certainly the socials at TKE.

What do you plan to do after you graduate? AK: Post graduation, I am interested in taking my talents to Washington D.C. to pursue policy work, hopefully involving foreign policy or international development. We’ll see where I’m at in 3 years. 

Lindsey is a senior at Drexel University, majoring in operations management & bus. analytics. She has been with Her Campus Drexel for four years and was CC for the middle two. Along with living the city life, she takes an active interest in street style, putting together puzzles and binge-watching her current Netflix obsession. She actually calls Montana her true home so now you can say you know that someone actually lives there ;). When she's in Philly, you can find her in Center City scouring the racks of thrift stores, Old Navy, and H&M if she's not on campus enjoying the multiple food trucks or catching up on the readings she put off until the last day.