9 Typical Things You’ll Find on Every Drexel Girl’s Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Going to college in the city has its perks, one of them being that there are plenty of opportunities for some great snapshots!

1. Mario the DragonDo you even go to Drexel if you don’t have a picture of Mario the Magnificent?

2. Drexel ParkCome here on a sunny day, and you’ll have one of the best views of the skyline from West Philly.

3. Sunset with the Philadelphia SkylineAlmost everyone can agree that living in freshman dorms sucks, but the views of the skyline are pretty incredible.

4. Boathouse RowBoathouse Row, one of the most picturesque areas of Philadelphia, is a must-have.

5. Brunch at Sabrina’sWho hasn’t enjoyed a delicious brunch at Sabrina’s, even if the wait was two hours?

6. UPenn’s CampusNo, Drexel isn’t a member of the Ivy Leagues. However, the University of Pennsylvania is, and is conveniently our neighbor, so don’t act like you haven’t sat on their campus pretending that you go there. And those cobblestone walks look good no matter the filter.

7. City HallCity Hall is just a reminder that William Penn is watching over us! Inside and out, City Hall makes a great canvas to snap some shots.

8. LOVE ParkIf you haven’t taken a picture at LOVE Park, do you even live in Philly? This backdrop is a Dragon-must.

9. Philadelphia Museum of ArtOne of Philly’s most famous landmarks that is easily spotted from the Drexel dorms is the Art Museum. It’s very impressive and should be known for more than just Rocky. Whether you’re snapping shots from afar or taking in the city view from the steps, images of the Art Museum will be sure to bring in the likes.

Are you guilty of having these photos on your instagram profile? No worries, we all do too. Show your Philly Pride and tag @hercampusdrexel with any fun photos on campus for a chance to be featured on our site! 

Beth is a pre-junior at Drexel University, majoring in Operations and Supply Chain Management.  You can find her at coffee shops in Old City, running around the Fairmount neighborhood, or tucked away playing the piano in MacAlister's practice rooms.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.