This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

The last Harry Potter movie may have come out in 2011, but thanks to its dedicated fans (including us), the franchise’s legacy is still going strong. Lucky for everyone, this means we’re still getting new products that let us show off our love for everything Harry Potter – and it just so happens that Primark has recently released just that. Read on to see a sample of what Primark has to offer in the wizarding department (and yes, it’s affordable too!)

1. Hogwarts Crest Backpack

Image courtesy of Primark

Forget “smart” backpacks; what you really need this year is a bag that shows off your interests. A backpack like this is the perfect conversation starter – after all, who doesn’t love to talk about Harry Potter?

2. Marauder’s Map Door Hanger

Image courtesy of Primark

Let your roommate know you need a little privacy with this mischievous door hanger. What kind of mischief that is exactly, well… we don’t judge.

3. Gryffindor Crest Cosmetics Bag

Image courtesy of Primark

Makeup already helps us work a little magic, so why not have a themed cosmetics bag to match? It’s the perfect size for travel, whether that be by train, car, or broom. Take your pick.

4. House Crest Socks

Image courtesy of Primark

For those of you who can’t decide between Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, now you can rep any house, any time, thanks to this pack of Hogwarts house socks. And no one ever has to know where your loyalties lie (or don’t).

5. Gryffindor Slip-Ons

Image courtesy of Primark

Harry Potter’s house will put a skip in your step when you wear these comfortable slip-ons!

6. Marauders Map Pajama Set

Image courtesy of Primark

It’s okay if you’re up to no good as long as you’re rocking this Marauder’s Map pajama set. And once your mischief is managed by the morning, you can wake up and put on your regular, plain old muggle clothes instead.

7. Hogwarts Chalkboard

Image courtesy of Primark

Write down anything you want on this Hogwarts chalkboard – class supplies, grocery lists, chores – just be sure that your words don’t disappear after a few minutes, or you may just have a horcrux-related issue on your hands.

Her Campus Drexel contributor.