sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

5 Places to go on Valentines Day in Philadelphia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

It might feel like we were just talking about Christmas and New Year’s, but Valentines Day is right around the corner. Regardless as to whether you are in a relationship or not, there’s still a bunch of things to do in Philadelphia on Valentines Day. 

1. Painting With A Twist

Image courtesy of Painting with a Twist

Want to do something different this Valentines Day? Head to Painting with a Twist. Create a lovely painting that you can take home with you, have some fun, and channel your inner artist. They’re also BYOB! 

2. Philadelphia Zoo

Image courtesy of Jose Francisco

Another not so ordinary place to go on Valentines Day is Philadelphia Zoo! Check out some cute animals, admire the decorations, and get some souvenirs! 

3. Dilworth Park Skating Rink

Image courtesy of Alex Rhee

Every year on Valentine’s day, Dilworth Park ice skating rink has a sweetheart skate. It’s a fun way to spend Valentine’s day while staying active. The event also features a buy one ticket, get one free. 

4. Keystone Mini Golf

Image courtesy of Keystone Mini Golf

Brave the cold and have a little romantic competition by going mini-golfing on Valentines Day.

5. Restaurant at the Morris Home

Image courtesy of M Restaurant

Two words: Garden View. In the heart of Philly, sit down, relax, and have a lovely meal while admiring the incredible view.

Kassidy is a dual marketing and legal studies major at Drexel University in Philadelphia. When she's not in class, you can find her binging a new Netflix series, reading, or standing in line at Starbucks.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.