This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

The school year has begun, and that means one thing: fall concerts! If you haven’t yet explored the Philly music scene, now is the time! There are hundreds of incredible shows coming to Philly this fall, but we have listed our top five must-sees. Whether you like rap, rock, electronic or anything in between, there is a concert out there to match your taste!

1. Drexel Fall Fest: Wiz Khalifa & Lil Wayne

When: October 10, 2015Where: Drexel University Lot FWhy It’s a Must See: Drexel’s Fall Fest gets bigger and better each year, and this year is no exception. Iconic hip-hop artists Wiz Khalifa and Lil Wayne will be sharing the stage for an all-Drexel audience. Electronic artists Mr. Carmack and STWO will be opening the show. Lil Wayne, the legend who discovered artists such as Drake and Nicki Minaj, and Wiz Khalifa, the founder of Taylor Gang Records, will be sure to put on an entertaining show!

2. Halsey

When: October 19, 2015Where: Union TransferWhy It’s a Must-See: Halsey is officially the up-and-coming It Girl. If you didn’t get a chance to catch her at Made In America or her recent tour with The Weeknd, make sure you see her in Philly. With her debut studio album Badlands released just a month ago, Halsey has already risen to Billboard’s Hot 100 and iTunes Top 10 Alt Rock Albums. With a soulful sultry voice, Halsey reminds us of some of our indie pop favorites such as Lorde and Lana Del Rey.

3. Disclosure

When: October 19-20, 2015Where: The FillmoreWhy It’s a Must-See: This electronic pop duo just released their sophomore album Caracal featuring vocals from artists such as Sam Smith and Lorde. Their debut album Settle was critically acclaimed and received a nomination for Best Dance/Electronica Album for the 2014 Grammys. Disclosure sold out much of their worldwide tour in 2013, and this year they’ll be performing at Philly’s newest concert venue, The Fillmore.

4. Odesza

When: November 11, 2015Where: Union TransferWhy It’s a Must-See: A much anticipated follow-up to their first tour, the In Return world tour has already sold out 34 shows. This Philadelphia show was so popular that Union Transfer added on an early show. Both the early and late show are currently sold out, so Stubhub and Drexel’s Events & Parties group page will be your best friends for finding a ticket!

5. Modern Baseball

When: December 12, 2015Where: Union TransferWhy It’s a Must-See: Modern Baseball is one of the most special bands on this list considering they’re Drexel students! They began their musical career by playing house shows on Drexel University’s campus in 2012, and just recently finished up their Australian tour with Iron Chic. With their hometown of Philadelphia being the last stop on their 2015 American tour, this show is sure to be an out of this world.

No matter what music scene you’re looking for, Philadelphia has some great offerings this fall so check it out! 

Just a chick living every day to the fullest!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.