3 Reasons Why Becca Will Be Your New Favorite Bachelorette

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Everyone has been anticipating the premiere of Becca Kufrin’s season of The Bachelorette and all of America is rooting for her. After having her breakup with Arie Luyendyk, Jr. aired on national television and being humiliated, it was finally time for Becca to really get what she deserved – a second chance at finding love with an amazing man. So, what makes Becca different than past Bachelorettes and why exactly will we love her so much? Here are three reasons why Becca Kufrin will have us believing in true love again.

1. She is, undoubtedly, a strong woman.

Image Courtesy of Bustle

When Becca believed that she had her fairytale ending after winning The Bachelor and getting the ring, our not-so-favorite Bachelor, Arie, dropped a bomb on her and told her that he was still in love with Lauren Burnham. This left both Becca and all of America, fuming. However, when Becca was revealed as the new Bachelorette, she made it clear that she was ready to find love again and that everything happens for a reason – the breakup with Arie was only going to lead her to something even greater – and that she was strong enough to move on after seeing her ex with the runner-up.

2. She is fierce and independent!

This new Bachelorette is completely sure of what she wants and has her eye on the prize – true love. She is the type of person to be determined enough to achieve her goals and knows exactly what kind of future she wants. On her season with Arie, his parents noted how Becca was a keeper and definitely independent, and sure of herself. Her confidence made her shine and it is important for a woman to really know what she wants and what she stands for.

3. She has an open-mind and is ready to have fun!

Image Courtesy of Today

Becca’s catchphrase for her season has been, “Let’s do the damn thing!” She is going into her season as the Bachelorette open-minded and ready to meet a diverse and fun group of guys – one of which could be “the one”! Obviously knowing about how Arie did her dirty in the past, this new cast of guys hopefully are here for the right reasons and will give Becca what she needs and deserves – a guy who will love her unconditionally and be her best friend.

We are so excited to follow Becca on her journey as the next Bachelorette and hope that you watch every week with us! Best wishes to our girl, Becca, and we hope you have the craziest, most memorable times of your life while finding the man of your dreams!

Rachel is a senior at Drexel University majoring in Design & Merchandising. She dreams of traveling the world and loves to learn about new cultures and languages. She also aspires to be the editor-in-chief of her own fashion magazine one day. You can find her binge watching Vanderpump Rules, eating way too much mac & cheese, dancing to her favorite songs and exploring when she goes city-hopping!
Her Campus Drexel contributor.