This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Have you read our articles and wondered if the Her Campus Drexel team is really as amazing as it seems? We assure you, we’re pretty freakin’ awesome. But if this little spiel hasn’t convinced you, read on to see why joining HCD is one of the best choices you can make while at Drexel.

1. You get a voice on campus.

2. You have an outlet to express yourself.

3. You can write about whatever you want (as long as it’s interesting).  

4.You experience the bond of sisterhood (but without the dues).

5. You meet people with similar interests and who are even from different colleges than you.  

6. You always get free stuff!

7. You produce a plethora of writing samples to flaunt in an interview when you go on co-op.

8. You provide your parents the ability to boast about your accomplishments (and see that you’re still alive).

9. You leave your comfort zone.

10. You build up your resume.

11. You become a published author.

12. You make someone else feel special by interviewing them.

13. You have an excuse to talk to and interview the cute boy in class for a Campus Cutie.

14. You know everyone else on the team actually cares about the work, unlike some (all) group projects.

15. You develop skills as a serious writer.

16. You practice your writing skills even after all your English requirements have been filled.

17. You discover new places to write about.

18. You become social media famous from your articles.

19. You earn recognition on campus (from strangers!).

20. You prepare yourself for deadlines.

21. You help your readers.  

22.You learn more about Drexel.

23. You work on a team full of amazing, attractive, and supportive girls who want you to succeed.

So, if you’re interested in joining the AMAZING team behind Her Campus Drexel, send an email to drexel@hercampus.com to find out more information! 

Lindsey is a senior at Drexel University, majoring in operations management & bus. analytics. She has been with Her Campus Drexel for four years and was CC for the middle two. Along with living the city life, she takes an active interest in street style, putting together puzzles and binge-watching her current Netflix obsession. She actually calls Montana her true home so now you can say you know that someone actually lives there ;). When she's in Philly, you can find her in Center City scouring the racks of thrift stores, Old Navy, and H&M if she's not on campus enjoying the multiple food trucks or catching up on the readings she put off until the last day.
Ariana is a senior communications major and a writer for Her Campus at Drexel University. She loves to learn about pop culture, sex and gender, and is currently working on her senior project researching communication about sexual health on campus. Her go-to binge-worthy shows are Friends and Sex and the City.
Jenna Adrian is a student at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. She studies Design & Merchandising. She's currently paving the way to create a career that will unite her passion for both style and government policy reform. In her free time, she enjoys reading, writing, running, and learning the in's and out's of city culture. You can find her at a coffee shop, a networking event, or brainstorming for her latest article. Check out her thoughts on coffee, fashion, and life in the city on her personal blog, & some like it haute. 
Beth is a pre-junior at Drexel University, majoring in Operations and Supply Chain Management.  You can find her at coffee shops in Old City, running around the Fairmount neighborhood, or tucked away playing the piano in MacAlister's practice rooms.
Manali is a junior Biology major with a public health minor hoping to pursue her life goal of finding a keychain with her name on it . She's been with the Her Campus Drexel community since her sophomore year as a feature writer and hopes to one day run out of pages in her passport. You can find her planning her next adventure,exploring the city of Philadelphia, attempting to cook, or watching too much Netflix.
Design & Merchandising major
Naa Dedei is a Psychology major with minors in Communication and Writing at Drexel University. Two things she is extremely passionate about are writing and her country, Ghana. Her goal is to study International law and work with the UN or start her own nonprofit to deal with Human Rights issues. Other than posting on her blog, she can be found whipping up a meal in her kitchen or lounging in her couch, either glued to a book, or binge-watching a show on Netflix.
Renee is a transfer student, and first year Junior at Drexel University. She is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in Sociology. She started writing for Her Campus Drexel in the fall of 2015, and is now working as the President and Co-Campus correspondent for the Her Campus at Drexel University chapter. You can find her eating, studying, eating, shopping downtown, or eating more.
Marisa is a freshman nursing major at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. She has a passion for helping others, which has turned into her dream of working at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia as an oncology RN. Other than being a dedicated student, Marisa is actively involved with the HerCampus chapter at Drexel, the National Student Nurses Association and FUSE (Foundation of Undergraduates for Sexual Equality). In her spare time, she loves to shop, spend time with family and pets, volunteer with various non-profits and travel.
Orly is a Venezuelan senior at Drexel University majoring in Public Relations and double minoring in marketing and writing. In her free time, you can find her in a coffee shop writing, color-coding her way through life or binge watching One Tree Hill for the fifth time. She manages HCD's Facebook page as well as their Twitter and hopes to make a career out of social media someday.