ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
ekaterina shevchenko ZLTlHeKbh04 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

15 Potential Mother’s Day Gift Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

Mother’s Day is this week and in case you were stressed about finding the perfect gift for your mom, here is a list of 15 original and affordable ideas!

1. Personalized photo book

Image Courtesy of Shutterfly

Choose your favorite photos with you and your mom and create a wonderful photo book! You can use websites like Shutterfly, Snapfish or Vistaprint where you choose a template and easily “drag” your pictures in it to create a personalized book. You can also add text, too.

2. Mother/Daughter mug

Image Courtesy of Etsy

If your home is in a different state, this mug from Etsy is a perfect gift! It will always remind your mom that even though you’re far away, you still think of her.

3. Cute tea infuser

Image Courtesy of Amazon

A great gift for a mom who loves tea! You can find all kinds of cute shapes and forms of silicone tea infusers on different online stores. This lovely sloth is from Amazon.  

4. Cool set of coasters

Image Courtesy of Amazon

Coasters always come in handy. To add a little fun to your mom’s kitchen, you can find an original set of coasters like these from Amazon.

5. Custom necklace

Image Courtesy of Etsy

This lovely customized necklace from Etsy will remind your mom about the strength of your life-long relationship.

6. Custom bracelet

Image Courtesy of Etsy

Write your original message for your mom in the form of a bracelet! This accessory from Etsy will be a very special gift because your mom will not only carry your message, but also your handwriting.

7. Photo blocks

Image Courtesy of Etsy

These artistic wooden blocks from Etsy with your sweetest pictures together will be a great decoration for your mom’s house and she will definitely love them!

8. Body care set

Image Courtesy of The Body Shop

This aromatic rose-scented body set from The Body Shop will make your mom feel beautiful!

9. Delicious-looking whipped soap

Image Courtesy of Etsy

This fun, organic whipped soap from Etsy will make her smile and add something original to her set of bath products.

10. Set of bath bombs

Image Courtesy of Etsy

Give your mom home-spa products for Mother’s Day and remind her that she needs time for relaxing too. This set is from Etsy.

11. Fragrant candle

Image Courtesy of Bath & Body Works

A perfect gift from Bath & Body Works for a mom who loves candles to bring some spring scent in her home.

12. Sparkling rose-flavored candy

Image Courtesy of Amazon

An original gift for a mom who has a sweet tooth, from Amazon.  

13. Cute socks

Image Courtesy of Amazon

Lovely animal socks will definitely make her smile! This set of socks is from Amazon.

14. Scarf

Image Courtesy of Nordstrom Rack

Even though it’s very warm outside, some rainy days will come, and a cute new scarf will be perfect for your mom’s outfit! This Kate Spade scarf with pink monkeys is from Nordstrom Rack.

15. Pajama set

Image Courtesy of Nordstrom Rack

Pajamas are something we rarely buy, but always use. Your mom probably hasn’t bought some in a while! This one is from Nordstrom Rack.

Remember – no matter what you give her, she will be very happy and thankful. So don’t worry too much about gifts, and enjoy the wonderful day with your mom!

Alise is the President of the Her Campus at Drexel chapter. She is a senior studying Entertainment & Arts Management and hopes to work in the management of cultural organizations in the future. She is an international student from Latvia and loves traveling, photography, and dogs.