This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Drexel chapter.

If you’re like us, then you are always looking for new bars to try out! Check out our suggestions for the top 11 bars that you need to know about.

1.     Bar of Soap

Time to get your sink on! This bar is very small and very clean, which are just a few of the reasons we love it.

2.     Bar-bara Streisand

This is one of our favorite bars. Barbara Streisand is always a good time, and she will never be out-done by Rachel Bar-ry in our eyes (yeah, we know it’s ‘Berry’… don’t gleek out).

3.     Bar Exam

This bar can be a little bit tricky to navigate, but with the right amount of preparation you’ll have a blast.

4.     Barre Class

What better way to unwind after the work week than by spending time at the barre?

5.     Bar-celona

This bar might send you into culture shock, and it’s not the easiest to get to. But it’s still one of the best bars in our book!

6.     Musical Bar Measure

Nothing measures up to this. Bar none. LOL.

7.     Bar-ney and Friends

This bar loves you, and we know you love this bar. It’s almost like you’re a happy family … oh, wait.

8.     Bar-ack Obama

This bar rules … literally.

9.     Bar-den Bellas

This bar will definitely be the high note of your day and will make you thank your lucky stars you’re not a freshman anymore.

10.  Bar-ber shop

Never cut this bar out of your life.

11.  Bar-racuda

If you’re looking for your next adventurous bar scene, look no further than the bar-racuda. 

Do you think we missed a bar that you really enjoy? Let us know on Facebook or Twitter. Oh, and by the way happy April Fool’s Day! 

Renee is a transfer student, and first year Junior at Drexel University. She is majoring in Anthropology and minoring in Sociology. She started writing for Her Campus Drexel in the fall of 2015, and is now working as the President and Co-Campus correspondent for the Her Campus at Drexel University chapter. You can find her eating, studying, eating, shopping downtown, or eating more.
Her Campus Drexel contributor.