What Movie You Should Stream Next According to Your Zodiac

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

Happy last week of classes, collegiettes! For some of us this is an exciting time that means summer is soon, for others a horrifying shock that adulthood is around the corner; but, regardless of where you stand, we can all agree that the end of the semester means the scramble to study for finals gets real. We here at HC know this also means that procrastination is about to be taken to new levels and what better way to procrastinate than to watch Netflix! Check out our list of movies (all currently available to stream on Netflix) that you should watch based on your zodiac sign so that when you inevitably procrastinate, you can blame it on the stars!

Taurus (April 21st-May 21st), “10 Things I Hate About You”

Gemini (May 22nd-June 21st), “Frances Ha”

Cancer (June 22nd-July 22nd), “Grease”

Leo (July 23rd-August 21st), “Kumare”

Virgo (August 22nd-September 23rd), “The Craft”

Libra (September 24th-October 23rd), “Bridget Jones’ Diary”

Scorpio (October 24th-November 21st), “The Imitation Game”

Saggitarius (November 22nd-December 22nd), “Superbad”

Capricorn (December 23rd-January 20th), “Forrest Gump”

Aquarius (January 21st-February 19th), “The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou”

Pisces (February 20th-March 20th), “Living on One Dollar”

Aries (March 21st-April 20th), “Heathers”

Alexandra (Alex) is a Senior classics and religion double major and Campus Correspondent at Dickinson College. On campus, Alex is a first-year mentor, plays club sports, and is an active member of Kappa Alpha Theta. In her spare time, Alex is a self-confessed Food Network junkie and shopaholic. After graduation, she would love to work at a magazine or a PR agency. You can find her on instagram and twitter at @astagsss.