This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

Hello all!! Hope everyone’s getting through midterm szn :) I know you’re all probably stressed out of your minds, but keep grinding and grinding!! LET’S GET SOME BREAD (as the kids say nowadays). Hopefully our survival kit will help you push through! Let’s take a peek inside:

I know what you’re thinking… what in the world? Hot sauce, pro-bars and cosmetic products? Don’t tell me you’ve never been in a situation where you wanted to add flavor to your food but couldn’t because you didn’t have any condiments. You never know when you might need to spice things up. Just imagine you’re at Thanksgiving and they didn’t season their food (GASP!), well just whip out your bag of sauce and seasoning and BAM, Thanksgiving is saved. Plus spicy foods are really beneficial! It clears congestion, boosts your metabolism, and gives you lots of antioxidants. We’re all about that self-care!!

While we’re talking about self-care, nothing says self-care like caring for your skin. I’m sure some of you are crunched for time and can’t pay too much attention to your face cleansers. Why not use Micellar all-in-1 cleanser and make-up removal!

You’ll definitely need it if you use our BUXTOM Cosmetic Big Tease Plumping Mascara. I know we all wake up on certain days and think FRIZZLE FRACK today’s a groutfit day, why not take 3 minutes to plump your eyelashes to make you look semi-human. And on the weekend you’re ready to go out, PLUMP! Have a great night ladies!

And the next morning when you wake up and shower all your sins away, use our Skintimate 2-1 cream AND skin conditioner. You have to make sure to condition and cream up your legs since cold weather means dry or ashy skin… and I don’t have to tell you that we don’t want that. Always moisturize!

On the list of things you should always do, eat breakfast. Yes, the most important meal of the day. If you don’t have time to cook or you hit the snooze button one too many times, grab a Gōl bar instead! One of two great flavors, Gōl bars are packed with protein and the necessary carbohydrates to keep you going all day and all night.

THE BIGGEST THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR SURVIVAL KIT THAT ARE CRUCIAL ARE…

The Wallflowers Fragrance Plug and Fragrance Refill… HECK YA! Make your room smell amazing! Nothing better than coming home to a good smelling room. Sit back and relax and enjoy your free afternoon. I have a fragrance plug in my room and it is amazing.

You know what else is amazing? The Sabre products! For all you strong independent ladies who don’t need no man you’ll love these. Our survival kit comes with a personal alarm key ring with LED lights that you can use in case of emergencies. Daylights savings just happened which means shorter days and longer nights. Stay safe in the streets ladies! You can never be too safe, so why not add Sabre’s Drink Test Kit as well. Take care of yourself and be careful when you go out. Have a great semester everyone, we hope this survival kit comes in handy!

Devon Carlson

Dickinson '20

Devon is a junior at Dickinson College, majoring in Political Science and Educational Studies. At Dickinson, she involves herself in a cappella and soccer, but outside of her school work and extracurriculars, she has a very strong passion for coffee and all things related to The Office.