This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

It’s almost summer, which means it’s time for the Her Campus Summer Survival Kit! This season’s kit is filled with goodies to feel and look your best all summer long!

Skintimate Exfoliating Warm Vanilla Sugar Disposable Razors:

Providing a soothing and gentle shave, these razors are sure to leave your skin feeling nice and smooth. The warm vanilla sugar scented razors make your bathroom routine more enjoyable and are ideal for packing on your next summer vacation. 

Skintimate Raspberry Rain Shave Gel:

This raspberry scented shaving cream foams into a creamy lather, which makes shaving a lot easier. This shaving cream leaves you feeling and smelling fresh and soft, all for an inexpensive price!

Carefree Acti-fresh Panty Liners:

Carefree is a brand focused on giving women high quality products at an affordable cost. These new panty liners function in a way in which no twisting or bunching occurs, staying in place all day. They are able to provide the protection and freshness that every woman wants and loves.

Innisfree Cica Balm:

With only a few simple ingredients, this face moisturizer helps protect the barrier of your face and any trouble acne spots. The cica balm with bija seed oil helps to reduce redness on the face, while also cleansing pores.

Verb Ghost Shampoo and Conditioner:

This color safe shampoo and conditioner duo helps give your hair a fresh and effective cleansing. The weightless shampoo and conditioner leave your hair feeling luxurious, shiny, frizz-free and smooth after every wash.

Extra Gum:

Fresh breath in every piece of gum! Extra gum helps leave your mouth with refreshing tingles of joy after each little piece. 

Coozies:

Whether relaxing by the beach, or hanging out with friends in your backyard, Coozies are the answer to your drink’s needs. Coozies help keep your drink cold, and keep your hands from getting wet when your drink starts to perspire in the summer heat.

Try out some of these products and have your friends ask you why YOU’RE feeling so good! Happy summer!

Odessa Elmore

Dickinson '21

is a current sociology major, interested in working on policy changes in education and health.
Anonymous at Dickinson