alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

A Power Ranking of Carlisle’s Restaurants

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

At Dickinson, we are lucky so have a college town full of fantastic cuisine options. Whether you’re craving noodles, pizza or lighter fare, Carlisle’s restaurants have something to offer you. Although this is not a complete list of the dining options in town, here are Dickinson students’ most-frequented restaurants.

Issei Noodle

Rating: 4/4 Red Devils 

I have sporadic cravings for Issei’s pad Thai at least twice a week. This place is my go-to for when my parents come and take me out to eat. If you’re a noodle fan, Issei will never disappoint.

Brick

Rating: 4/4 Red Devils

Although it is on the pricier side, Brick offers a wide variety of comfort foods. Brick serves everything from traditional American fare to unique, unconventional dishes. If you’re ever at Brick, I recommend the fish tacos!

Carlisle Thai Cuisine (Formerly Known as White Elephant)

Rating: 3/4 Red Devils

Although I am a huge fan of Thai food, I had to give Carlisle Thai Cuisine a three-devil rating for a few reasons. The biggest reason would be the price. Although the food is high-quality, the restaurant itself is less accessible for college students on a budget. Additionally, I prefer Issei’s Pad Thai.

Café Bruges

Rating: 3/4 Red Devils

The mussels here are absolutely fabulous and the waffles are to die for! However, I find that the menu at Bruge is very hearty. If you’re in the mood for something light yet filling (that isn’t a salad), the entrées may be a bit on the heavy side for you.

The Carlisle Diner

Rating: 2/4 Red Devils

As far as diners go, the Carlisle Diner is pretty average. They have food, and they’re open late. If you’re hungry after a night out and nothing else is open, the Diner is the place to go.

Hungry yet? Be sure to check out these places for yourself and make your own Carlisle Restaurant Power Ranking.

Enthusiast of video games, makeup, and (of course) college.