This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

Sunshine, beach, seafood, art, and music. I miss you, Málaga, Spain. This year my spring break consisted of exploring this beautiful Spanish city, rich with history and culture. I wandered through the magnificent spaces of Alcazaba, an ancient fortress, and observed Málaga from high up in the Gibralfaro castle. I explored the streets of the city full of people, music, and art. I ate some delicious seafood, paella, and tapas. As an Art History major, I couldn’t miss visiting some of the best museums–Picasso Museum Málaga and Centro Pompidou Málaga. I enjoyed the sun at the beach in Torremolinos and was re-energized in preparation for the rest of the semester. However, all good things come to an end. I said my goodbye to Málaga but hopefully I’ll be back one day. But for now, Málaga remains a sweet memory. 

Hi! I'm Ana-Elena and I'm a student at Dickinson College. I'm an Economics and Art History double major and international student from Bulgaria. 
Anonymous at Dickinson