How to Relax During Midterms

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

It’s mid-term season, and you know what that means: late nights studying the material you probably should have been learning throughout the semester. And that’s pretty stressful, heck life is stressful, so why not just make a few minutes to relax and enjoy the time you have now? Or even multitask if that’s the kind of person you are. You could read notes or write flash cards while rejuvenating and exfoliating your face with one of three face masks (cucumber clay mask, honey clay mask, or the black sugar mud mask) by Freeman Beauty. Slap some on and maybe even time yourself on how much information you can remember in 7 to 10 minutes. Wash off the clay or charcoal mask and your face will feel softer than it did when you were a baby, not to mention your face will feel as rejuvenated as ever. You may feel like crap but you wont look like it. Pamper yourself even more by using L’Oréal Paris sublime self-tanning bronzing towelettes! You will look great while taking your midterm!

So maybe you don’t have any time to spare; all the stress of exams and the little time you have to breath, you probably won’t have time to shower. Which is fine, I think we can all admit that there has been a time when we went more than 2 days without showering. Which, yes it’s gross, but time is of the essence, especially during exams. So, don’t be embarrassed because it happens to the best of us. If you have no time to shower, have no fear. Thanks to Bed Head dry shampoo you can postpone that shower until after your exam (and trust me, that shower will probably feel more satisfying afterwards). Spray that shampoo on and brush your hair and you will be good enough to continue your day. Then when your exams are done with you can enjoy a long shower and ever pamper yourself with another face mask from Freeman Beauty! Bed Head also makes great hairspray products to keep your hair in check during even the most stressful of times!

Make sure to stay nourished during midterms. Try snacking on Hi-Chews, a tasty fruit flavored candy. Stay hydrated with Spindrift Sparkling Water. Spindrift is a fun and flavorful way to keep hydrated while you are studying.

Make sure to rock your exam in style by wearing AÉROPOSTALE jeans! These versatile jeans will keep you feeling confident during any test. Who says just because you studied all night that means you have to look like it too?

We all know mid-terms and finals are the times of year that we lock ourselves in the library or in our room and crack out as much information as we can while scarfing down an entire family sized bag of chips. Then at the end of the day when you walk into your door bathroom you pick up your toothbrush that’s been sitting there collecting everyone germs and start to brush your teeth. Why not take that extra step and use a steripod to ensure your toothbrush does not collect anymore germs because nothing is worse than getting sick and being forced to still study for your exam that you have the following day.

If all else fails maybe the Erin Condren Hardbound LifePlanner that comes in the survival kit will help you better plan your life and study habits so that next time won’t be in the same position.