yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Fall Makeup Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

It’s fall, which means the leaves are changing and the weather’s cooling down.  The beginning of fall is also, unfortunately, the time of year in which you might be cramming for exams, papers and what not, which means most if not all your time goes to making sure you pass your classes.  But all that doesn’t mean you must sacrifice looking and feeling your best. Here are a few tips for enhancing your make up routine that don’t require a ton of time or effort!

1. Rose Gold Everything

If you go with peach, you can’t go wrong. But the Naked 3 palette is so popular because of its amazing rose gold options.  Take advantage of its diverse selection and be creative!

2. Bold Lipstick

What better way to express yourself than with a striking color on your lips? Red, purple, brown, or even black! Stand out and make your lips the center of attention.

3. Glitter Everywhere

If you aren’t into matte colors (or just want to try out something different), go for some sparkly eyeshadows. Gold would be the fitting since it’s fall, but honestly, you can’t go wrong with anything sparkly.

4. Blush

Wondering whether to put blush on? Do it! It’ll accentuate your rosy cheeks as the weather gets colder (and it might even make you look more alive if you’re pulling those all-nighters!)

5. Contour, Contour and Contour Some More

It’s fall and the trees are making a statement with their falling leaves, be brave and make a statement with your face! Your face is beautiful, so show its beauty to the world!

Hi! I'm Ana-Elena and I'm a student at Dickinson College. I'm an Economics and Art History double major and international student from Bulgaria.