This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

The fall is great for so many reasons: sweaters, apple picking, beautiful weather, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, the list goes on.  But one of my favorite fall activities is sitting down and watching my favorite TV shows premiere.  Here are some of my favorite shows that are coming back this fall!

1. The Resident 

This show seems like another Greys Anatomy (I actually cannot confirm or deny this claim because I’ve never watched it!) The characters are amazing, and its enticing premise makes me eager for every new episode.

2. Modern Family 

This show’s TENTH season is premiering this September, and it never fails to make me laugh out loud. Also, apparently one of the main characters from the show is going to die this season, so I will be waiting with baited breath for this one to come back. 

3. This is Us

I feel like this one goes without saying, but after the cliffhanger they left us with last season, I am counting down the days until This is Us comes back (September 25th get PUMPED!)

4. The Good Place 

This one might come back a little later (October 4th), but it’s totally worth the wait!  Kristen Bell is an absolute gem, and every character is spot on. 

5. Riverdale

I need to find out what happens after last season. I think about it all the time, and I don’t think I can wait any longer. 

Devon Carlson

Dickinson '20

Devon is a junior at Dickinson College, majoring in Political Science and Educational Studies. At Dickinson, she involves herself in a cappella and soccer, but outside of her school work and extracurriculars, she has a very strong passion for coffee and all things related to The Office.