8 Classic Quotes from Mean Girls

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Dickinson chapter.

Any true Mean Girls fan will know that October 3rdis an important day in the movie. It’s the day Aaron Samuels asks Cady what day it is. And this year, October 3rdfalls on a Wednesday, so break out your best pink outfit. In honor of this day, here are some of the best quotes from the movie. 

1. “That’s why her hair is so big, it’s full of secrets.” – Damien 
  2. “Gretchen, stop trying to make fetch happen. It’s not going to happen.” – Regina George
  3. “The limit does not exist!” – Cady Heron
  4. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.” – Regina George
  5. “There are no rules in this house. I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.” – Regina’s mom (played by Amy Poehler, my idol)
  6. “She doesn’t even go here.” – Damien 
  7.  “Whatever, I’m getting cheese fries.” – Regina George (also my motto in life)
  8. “On Wednesdays, we wear pink.” – Karen 
Alexandra Loh

Dickinson '19

Alex is a senior English major at Dickinson College. Alex enjoys traveling, cooking, and watching college basketball.
Devon Carlson

Dickinson '20

Devon is a junior at Dickinson College, majoring in Political Science and Educational Studies. At Dickinson, she involves herself in a cappella and soccer, but outside of her school work and extracurriculars, she has a very strong passion for coffee and all things related to The Office.