This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Over the past couple years online shopping has been a major trend in the United States, and here are some top reasons why you should start online shopping versus in store. 

Saving Moneyyyyy!  

When online shopping most stores have multiple sales throughout the week that may not be happening in the store. When an item is on sale you can still google the store for promo codes and SAVE EVEN MORE MONEY!

Shop and Get Cash Back  

There are multiple different websites that allow you to shop and receive cash back. My favorite site is Ebates. All you have to do is go to the website create a free account and     search a store you want to shop at. Ebates will direct you to the stores website of your choosing and once you complete your purchase you will receive an email on how much     cash back you earned! That simple! Every 4 months they will send you a check!

Stores Do Not Always Have What You Want

If you’re like me sometimes it’s frustrating when you see something online and you go into the store and the item is not there or they do not have your size. I say just buy it     online! This option may save you a little frustration and time. The only thing is waiting for the item to ship☹

Free Samples  

If you love makeup most makeup websites allow you to pick samples with every order. This allows you to test products before you make the decision to buy which is great!

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!