This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

With the current state of our country and the world, social distancing is so important. I would advise finding new things to watch or re-watching shows on Netflix. Here are my top five things to watch.  

Reign  

This is one of my favorite shows, I’ve watched it a few times. This is about Mary Queen of Scotland, as she adjusts to life in French court. She is trying to secure a strategic engagement to the future king of France. This show is a period drama, so if you like shows that take place in past time periods, this is a good show.

Sex Education  

This show is about a group of high school kids who decide to open up a sex clinic. I love the characters in this show, Eric makes this show for me.

The Edge of Seventeen  

This is one of my favorite movies, Nadine watches as her best friend and her older brother start dating, while this is happening, she feels like she is losing control of her life.

Glee  

What’s better than high school drama and music. Glee is about a teacher who strongly believes he can bring back the glee club. The best thing about this show is the relationships that form along the way and there are 6 seasons of greatness.

Call the Midwives  

I don’t even know what about this show caught my attention, maybe because it’s a period drama, but I’m happy I watched it, it’s about midwives in 1950s London.

Love, Rosie  

Two friends go through life being in love with each other, but the timing is just never right for them.

Hi, my name is Jamila Seidu and I am currently a student at Delaware State University and I am a kinesiology major. I love everything art and I'm not afraid to try something new, so here I am. I hope you enjoy.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!