Ocean View Viewfinder Travel Adventure
Ocean View Viewfinder Travel Adventure
Charlotte Reader / Her Campus
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Over the cry break from school, I had the opportunity to go to Nigeria. I was there for three weeks and I had a really great time. The only problem was transitioning my brain to focus on school. When I first got back I was extremely jet lagged. I was up really early in the morning and was tired really early in the evening. I also wanted to go back to Nigeria since the weather was so much nicer. It has been a little over three weeks since I’ve been back and I am still getting readjusted.  

Hi, my name is Jamila Seidu and I am currently a student at Delaware State University and I am a kinesiology major. I love everything art and I'm not afraid to try something new, so here I am. I hope you enjoy.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!