This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

I  am an avid makeup wearer and for all my fellow makeup wearers we also care about the canvas that is our skin. For those natural days our skin needs to be just as flawless as our makeup. I am going to be sharing my top five beauty/skincare brands.  

E.L.F. Cosmetics

When I was a beginner at makeup, E.L.F. Cosmetics was and still is one of my favorite drugstore brands. They are inexpensive and good quality. My personal faves are their eyebrow pencils, lip glosses, and primers.

Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water

Finding the best makeup remover/toner is essential before and after makeup application. Micellar water removes all of the dirt and oil off your skin without irritating it.

Fenty Beauty

We all know Rihanna is queen, so I  have to put her on the list. I love how inclusive her makeup line is, involving various skin tones for all including undertones. Her lipstick and eyeshadow palettes. GORGEOUS. I own one of her palettes and they’re too pretty to touch.

Biore Deep Charcoal Face Wash

This is my holy grail face wash. My skin feels super refreshed, clean, and stripped of all the worries that day away. I highly recommend this product for anyone who deals with oily skin, blackheads, or acne.

Anastasia Beverly Hills

There you have it, my top five beauty brands! What are your favorite makeup or skincare brands?   

Lover of all thing art, music, dancing, writing Mass Comm major All are welcome here :)
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!