This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Tommy X Zendaya Collection

By Shelynn Handy

Aside from being an actress, Zendaya is known for serving us looks for red carpets and everyday events and being a positive and powerful voice for young people everywhere. So it’s no surprise that Tommy Hilfiger would bless us with a capsule line curated by Zendaya herself.

The collection features pieces very reminiscent of ‘70s fashion. The collection is said to be a celebration of “strong, iconic women of ‘70s American pop culture” and that can be seen through the various colors and prints throughout the collection. The collection includes iconic silhouettes and print like flare pants, trench coats, graphic tees in plaids, paisleys, florals and eccentric colors.

Zendaya is no stranger to being apart of the fashion industry. She previously had a size inclusive line, Zaya by Zendaya, that was doing well until she had to leave the company that produced the line due to their poor customer service. This minor setback makes her launch with Tommy Hilfiger even more powerful.

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!