This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

When you think of winter or Christmas time what do you think of? I think of sugar cookies. Not only is it the best type of cookie in the world. It’s just the best thing ever. If you celebrate Christmas everyone knows you always give Santa sugar cookies and milk.

Who doesn’t like baking sugar cookies at home. There are so many recipes to choose from. It leaves the whole house smelling sweet. Then after baking you can decorate them however you want.If you’re looking for a good candle scent to give as a gift or just to use for yourself, sugar cookie is the way to go. Yankee candle has the best sugar cookie candle out right now. If you like the scent so much, you might be able to find sugar cookies in a perfume form. Victoria Secret and Bath and Body Works are known for the sweet and holiday themed body sprays and lotions. That would be a sweet gift to give to someone.

Hey Y'all. I'm Angelina a Mass Communication major. I'm from central New Jersey.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!