This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Single Parents

There is a show that I have recently began watching called “Single Parents.”  I have just finished watching the second episode and I am not a single parent or anything.  I was interested in the show because the actress who played Blair Waldorf, Leighton Meester, in Gossip Girl is in the show.  For those who have not seen “Single Parents,” it is a television show about this group of parents who help each other out. They go through the struggles, babysit, and each have their own lives along with their parent group.  Some of the other actors include Taran Killam, Brad Garrett, Kimrie Lewis-Davis, and Jake Choi. Each character has their own personality, occupation, and lifestyle. Not only are the parents unique, but so are the kids. I was not expecting their personalities when I watched the pilot episode, plus they are kind of funny.  The show so far has an interesting script and theme in the show. If this is your type of show and sounds good, then you should give this show a shot and watch the pilot episode!

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!