Rimmel’s Perfect Lip Color For The Right Event

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

430 Wish Upon A Berry – Career Girl

You are getting ready for your job interview but can’t decide what lip color is appropriate. This color is perfect because it’s not bright and it’s not boring. Come prepared, relax and ready to get this job or promotion looking your best.

730 Make Your Move – First Date

Tonight’s the night girlfriend. This is the perfect nude color to make him speechless. This classy color gives you a mysterious but sweet look, that will keep him guessing. You got the perfect shoes, perfect dress and now the perfect lip color.

200 I’ll Call You – Girls Night

Finally all your girls are free tonight for some drinks and gossip. Whether at the bar or at a cute new restaurant in the city, this pink will put you in a bright fun mood.

550 Play With Fire – Single Ready To Mingle

You are now a new woman and all you want to do is take your new found freedom out for all to see. This bold red color will make you lol and feel confident. He is going to wish he still had you on his side.

230 Fatal Kiss – Party Girl

All your exams are completed and you called in sick at work. You had to attend this party tonight, with this color you will be the life of the party.  This perfect purple makes you look fun and flirty.

750 Heart Breaker – Casual and Cool

The name of this says it all however with this lip color you are simply having a regular day. Whether it’s going to the bookstore or getting a coffee before class, you are having a casual day with the right lip color. You just never know who you might bump into.  

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.