Reasons Why I Love Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Reasons Why I Love Fall

Zaire A. Davis

Autumn is my favorite season. The fact that the weather is starting to get chillier and I have to bundle up in a sweater before going outside makes me happy. I love the beautiful leaves that fall on the ground and the satisfying crunching sound that is made when I step on them. I love coordinating leggings and Ugg boots with all my outfits. I love the cheesy Disney movies that networks run annually during the holiday season. I love overcast skies, raindrops splashing on my windowsill and the smell of pumpkin spice candles. Fall is the most overrated season. There is something refreshing about looking forward to the upcoming holidays and activities that the following months will bring. The holidays bring friends and family closer and with that, new memories and laughs are created and shared. I love looking forward to snuggling close to fires with the wonderful holiday aroma that fresh baked goods will bring. The fall season will be the reason for the everlasting smile that will be on my face until New Year’s day.

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!