you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
you x ventures Oalh2MojUuk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Planner You NEED!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

The Planner you NEED!

There’s a ton of planners on the market. We have ones for school, work, and even working out. However, I’ve found that none of these focus on my goals and aspirations. Sure, I could make one myself but who feels like going through all of that on a constant basis?

The Passion Planner is a great planner. Yes, it’s similar to any other planner but this one focuses on what you’re passionate about. It helps you to manage your time and to see the bigger picture, because sometimes we don’t see it at the moment. Passion Planners include weekly and monthly layouts in each and at the end of every month there’s a monthly reflection. I’ve been using my passion planner for about two years and love it. I’ve been able to write down business ideas and to see how I just might make them happen. It also helps because occasionally I get stuck in life and don’t see the point in anything so having a passion planner has helped me to see the “light at the end of the tunnel”, so to speak.

If you’re interested, you can get your own passion planner at http://www.passionplanner.com/ . The great thing is after you buy one you don’t have to keep buying them, if you don’t want to. They offer free downloads to those who purchase a planner.

Raised in Queens, with a major in Mass Communication and a love for writing. Graduating in 2018 in hopes of working in Television production. I love reading novels, blogs and magazine articles. I'm completed addicted to TV Shows and my ultimate goal is to always have fun.