Planet Ava

Planet Ava

Have you ever wondered what the different opinions between our generation and our parents or professors generation?  How about listening to a podcast?  Well then how about giving Planet Ava a listen, they are a podcast and they air at the WDSU Radio Station, “The Hive.”  The show has two very outgoing and friendly host, Ava Perrine and Marquell Tate, who discuss a range of topics from current events to sending shout out’s in Delaware and other HBCU’s.  Along with inviting aspiring artists, filmmakers, and others to discuss their skills and passion.  Give them a listen and get an eye-opening perspective between two different people with views on the world.

Social Media

Facebook: Planet Ava

Planet Ava

Social Media

Facebook: Planet Ava

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!