This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Summary:

“No Escape Room” involves a father a daughter who gets stuck in a town in the middle of nowhere. Stuck with nothing to do, they find an ad in the newspaper talking about an escape room. They go and a group of five begin the challenge. Being timed and having to solve the clues, they have to try to escape. Will they complete the challenge? You will have to watch to find out.

Genre: Thriller/Drama

Acting:

Jeni Ross (daughter) and Mark Ghanime (father) acted realistic but there was some parts to question. Jeni Ross did excellent in her scene when she was alone in the basement. The movie created a bond between the characters and the actors.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Soundtrack:

There wasn’t a soundtrack in the movie really since it was a thriller/drama. Although there is a significant song that was played in the first room that was good.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Overall, “No Escape Room” was a movie that will give you goosebumps. The setting was amazing and I wish this was a real escape room with the clues and cool artifacts that were displayed. The ending was a disappointment and there was room to add more.

Overall Rating: 3 out of 5N

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!