This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Her Campus DESU Chapter had just completed their first event in three years on Wednesday, October 9, 2019.  The night was full of trivia, giveaways, and tasty snacks!  Inviting team members to bond over trivia on their knowledge of Her Campus and other popular topics.  A total of nine ladies attended the event, being on a weekday we knew the other members had other org to participate in.  Three were already members and the other six were either plus one’s or interested in joining, but everyone ended the night becoming members!  

The night included two rounds of trivia, the first round was to test everyone on their knowledge about Her Campus.  Therefore, for those who were new, got the opportunity to learn about the organization and what we represent.  The few who were already members, had the advantage.  After asking several questions including:

• When was HC DESU founded?

• Which is not a section on the website?

1. Health

2. Her20s

3. Beauty

4. High School

• What was the last article posted on our page?

• Can you name and tell us the position of two executive board members?

The winner of the first round was Candice Lambert!

Next, was a variety of trivia topics from pop culture to movies and products.  Some of the questions for this round included:

• Where was Cardi B. born?

• What was the name of the perfume line that Beyonce created?

• When is the 2nd Maleficent movie coming out?

• What disney movie is linked to Maleficent?

• What is one of the Shea Moisture products?

• What are Shea Moisture goals?

The winner of the second round was Jamila Seidu!

The winner of each round got to choose out of the mystery bag, by closing their eyes and choosing a prize.  There were many prizes in the bag, everyone received a giveaway by the end of the night!  Before the event officially ended, each person received a fall goodie bag that included products from the brands listed below:

Primark

Her Campus

Disney

Shea Moisture

Jill Stuart Beauty

Batiste

Conair

Nair

We would like to thank Her Campus and College Fashion Week for sponsoring the event and choosing our chapter to participate in the campaign.  Along with the brands and those who took their time to create the campaign.

I study marketing and specialize in napping. Enjoy!
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!