This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

If you are on a social media platform you would have seen people talking about Netflix Party. What is Netflix Party? Netflix Party is a web browser extension that lets you watch Netflix with your friends at the same time. You can play any movie or tv show and watch them with your friends. 

This extension could not have come out at a better time. For the people social distancing themselves this is perfect. Miss watching movies with your friends, family or significant others, this is a great way to watch with them. Six feet apart of course.

First you need to open up Netflix on Chrome (which is the only browser that currently works with Netflix Party). Pick the show or movie you want to watch with others. As the show loads an option to share the show will show up and you get to the link and invite your friends. 

Netflix Party even lets you communicate those you are watching using a chat room. The person who started the party can take full control or you could let someone in the party control.

I want to give props to Netflix Party for launching and working at this time. With most people being home due to the virus this makes time go by easy. You get to watch your favorite movies and shows with your favorite people. And with all the options and all the time we have there is no excuses to not use this extension. 

Hey Y'all. I'm Angelina a Mass Communication major. I'm from central New Jersey.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!