This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Love, Rosie

Summary:

“Love, Rosie” is a movie on netflix about Alex is forced to move to America with his family, having to leave his best friend, Rosie, behind in Dublin. Two best friends who have had an attraction since they have known each other but run into several complications.  The attraction seems to be noticed, but they keep getting pulled apart by obstacles and other relationships.

Genre: Romantic/Comedy

Acting:

The actors of this movie includes Rosie Dunne (Lilly Collins) and Alex Stewart (Sam Clafin).  They take on their roles exceptionally well, showing true long distance friendships and the struggles.  Both well-known actors, but each have their own personalities that were shown in their roles making the movie unique between their acting and scripts.

Rating: 5 out of 5

Soundtrack:

There was not really a true soundtrack with words, mostly instrumental.  But they played a mixture of modern and older music which was unique.

Rating: 3 out of 5

Overall, this movie was a sentimental and full of tears for some of my friends.  I did not cry, but I did think this movie deserved its four star rating on netflix.  The acting was realistic and the overall storyline was intriguing. It really showed the downfalls and uprisings of a long distance friendship, but the difference in it was in opposite genders and not the typical same gender relationship (two female best friends, two male best friends).

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history! 
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!