This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

I have always wanted to get into makeup, but I am still in the learning process. One of the things that I have always wanted to do was fake eyelashes. I have tried to learn how but it was so hard, so I just thought that it wasn’t for me. But one day I was on Instagram and I saw this ad for D.I.Y eyelash extensions. Kiss came out with an eyelash kit, and I looked easy, so I wanted to try it. I watched a video on YouTube and saw someone do them herself and it looked super easy and that’s when I decided I had to try it. I went to my nearest Walgreens and bought one kit and an extra set of lashes. The kit cost 18.99 and the extra set was 6.99. The kit came with 5 individual lashes for each eye, the bond and seal, and eyelash applicator. First, you coat your eye lashes with the bond. Then, you use the applicator to apply the lashes under your lash. The lashes will stick because of the bond. After, apply the seal like mascara and then that’s it.

I tried this on my own and I was able to do this successfully. It also looked so natural. I would advise that if you struggle with putting on regular lashes, I would try these.

Hi, my name is Jamila Seidu and I am currently a student at Delaware State University and I am a kinesiology major. I love everything art and I'm not afraid to try something new, so here I am. I hope you enjoy.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!