Girls are Beautiful

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Girls are Beautiful

Zaire A. Davis

I love girls. I love women can empower, compliment, and life each other up. Men really do their best to separate and break us apart but women are strong when they want to be. We are capable of encouraging each other to be our absolute best selves. Too often we judge and we hate when we should be loving and learning from each other. There is no greater feeling than being in a room full of capable beings and realizing that every woman in the room will have a bright future. Girls are beautiful, inside and out. We all have different shapes and sizes, ideas and opinions, but all have bright destinies. Just because a girl is pretty does not mean that you are not. Learn from each other and love each other. Women are the future. We are strong. We are capable. We are great.

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!