felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
felix luo ucRO rs4y9I unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

One of my favorite Holiday activities is making a gingerbread house with my family. Decorating a gingerbread house feels like being of some HGTV show. Over time it turned into a big competition, who can make the nicest house. I would like to think that mine is the greatest very year but, that is not always the case. Last year, as a group we decided to put all of our houses together and make a big village. With this we bought big houses, little houses different types of gingerbread men, and all sorts of candy. It was a really great time and it made for some great family bonding. The best part of it was eating it when we were done.

Hi, my name is Jamila Seidu and I am currently a student at Delaware State University and I am a kinesiology major. I love everything art and I'm not afraid to try something new, so here I am. I hope you enjoy.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!