This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

I am always listening to music. Wherever I go, I always have my music playing. Here are some of my top ten songs for this year.  

“Dior” by Pop Smoke

Pop Smoke became popular this summer. “Dior” and “Welcome to the Party” are some of his well-known songs.

“SwajjurKicks” by 10k.Caash

This song is a good hype song. It is a song you listen to at a party or club. It makes you want to dance.

“Rasputia” by Comethazine

All of Comethazine’s songs are super good. I have been listening to Rasputia on repeat. The song gets you hyped.

“Play No Games” by Summer Walker

I listen to this song every morning. It is the best song on the album.

“InDaStreet” by Young Nudy

This is a great song to just chill out to. The flute in the background throughout the song is amazing.

Just a girl from Jersey with big dreams attending Delaware State University. I'm currently majoring in mass communications with a concentration in digital media. One day you'll see my name rolling in the credits but until then enjoy my articles.
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!