Function of Beauty
Function of Beauty
Original photo by Madeleine Bokan / Original Illustration for Her Campus Media
Style > Beauty

Favorite Luxurious SkinCare Product From Sephora

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

For the past couple weeks in quarantine I decided to try a bunch of products from Sephora and test them out and here are my favorite higher end products I think are worth your money!  

Fresh Lotus Youth Preserving Moisturizer

This is a daily moisturizer great for any type of skin that prevents signs of aging, boost radiance, and helps support the skins barrier!

Drunk Elephant TLC Night Serum

This brand specifically is a higher end skin care brand but their products are Bomb.com. This night serum works great with the drunk elephant murula oil. This product reduced my acne scars, dark spots, and evened out my skin tone. It also is supposed to remove all dead skin cells while you sleep. I wake up and my skin does look great so I give this product a 10/10. One pump is all you need so it will last a long time, and this product is available in a mini!

Drunk Elephant F bomb Hydration Mask

This mask is great if your skin is on the dry side! It’s light lol like a moisturizer and feels great! The best part about this mask is you do not have to wash it off.

Drunk Elephant Marula Oil  

Oils are essential for skincare even if your skin is oily ladies! This oil is full of antioxidants that nurture the skin!

Drunk Elephant C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream  

At first I felt like eye creams were a waste of money. I tried this eye cream and I actually liked it! In this eye cream there are five different forms of vitamin C and cucumber extract , which brightens the under eye.

Innisfree Hydration Serum  

This serum is great to apply before moisturizer for an added boost of hydration.

Youth to the People Hydrate and Glow Dream Mask  

This mask is best for dry skin. Full of Vitamin C this mask is great to replenish the skin and leave a nice radiant glow by morning!

Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!