This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Candice Lambert

3/28/2019

Favorite All Natural Skincare Products

Skin has been a struggle for me since I was about 10 years old. I have been to multiple dermatologists, tried multiple prescriptions and products….and NONE of them worked for me. I started using all natural products on my skin because I felt as though other products have harsh ingredients that just made my skin worse Once I got to college I started really doing my own research on natural skin care that could help my acne and hyperpigmentation. As the years went on I have tried a bunch of different products and now I am going to share with you the products that have controlled my acne FINALLY!

1. LUSH Products – Lush is an all-natural brand that is actually very affordable and has something for all skin types. They have everything from face masks to bath bombs, to body cleansers that are all completely made from all natural ingredients. The product I use most is “Fresh Pharmacy” this is a cleanser you can use every day and it helps control acne. The best part about this cleanser was that a block the size of a soap bar was only $6! If you shop in store you can customize how much product you would like.
  2. Drunk Elephant Products- These products are actually extremely pricey, but Sephora does give out free sample sizes of these products and sell travel size products. This skincare line is an all-natural line that really does work for my skin. At night I use the “Night Bright Duo” and my skin is glowing by morning.
  3. The Body Shop Products- The Body Shop has a variety of skincare that can help out any skin type. I use the “Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash” from time to time and I do notice when I use it my acne is controlled, but it does make my dry skin a bit dryer, so I use the Fresh Pharmacy the most.

Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!