This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

For all music lovers including myself, I decided to curate a fall playlist with all the songs I have been loving this season! Here are my top 5 favorite songs I cannot stop listening to.

“Bloodshot” by Dove Cameron

This beautiful ballad puts me in a trance. I sing my heart out every time I hear this song, I can feel her emotions and the figurative language is amazing. 

“Nightmares” by Elise

Since spooky season is here this song is perfect. There are not a lot of songs for the holiday, so I appreciate it when an artist makes a Halloween themed song.

“Rooting for You” by Alessia Cara

When a friendship or relationship turns sour this is the anthem. A reminder that you gave your all in the relationship and you did the best you could.

“Good Thing” by Zedd & Kehlani

I am a HUGE Kehalni fan. When this song came out, I felt empowered, I felt validated. She has everything she needs in life that money can’t buy. Music video 10/10.

“I’ll Kill You” by Summer Walker ft. Jhene Aiko

Off her debut album, this song lyrically expresses the love she has for her partner and threatens any girl that tries to get in the way. The song does give off mixed feelings due to its R&B along with soothing vocals.

Hope you guys enjoyed my top 5 favorite songs! Make sure to listen to them and tell me what you think!  

Lover of all thing art, music, dancing, writing Mass Comm major All are welcome here :)
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!