This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

I don’t know about you guys, but I love snacking just as much as the next person. Snacking is one of my worst habits while I’m doing homework, studying, or relaxing. As a college student it is important to stack up on snacks whilst on a budget. For my sweet tooth fanatics and healthy students here are some easy snack to have or make in your dorm.

Apples & Peanut Butter

When I’m feeling healthy this is my go-to combo! Its yummy and a great mix of something salty & sweet.

Almonds

Eating almonds while studying keeps your brain moving and focused. Almonds are packed with healthy fats, so they give your brain an energy boosts in order to process information and to memorize the material. 

Ice Cream

The ultimate comfort food. After a long day of classes, a gallon of cookies and creams can solve most of your worries. (almost)

Chips

Any kind of chips your heart desires, I personally go for Hot Cheetos or Cheez-it.

Yogurt

Add some of your favorite fruits or make your own yogurt bowl with some granola, chia seeds too! 

There you have it! Simple easy snacks to have in your dorm! Hope this was helpful!

Lover of all thing art, music, dancing, writing Mass Comm major All are welcome here :)
Hi everyone, I am from the Lonestar state, go cowboys!  I lived in several places including some countries which I love writing about, along with writing about lifestyle.  I am majoring in Mass Communications with a with a minor in history!