nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at DESU chapter.

Black Business Mentions

1. Beauty Bakerie

This black owned beauty company was started by Cashmere Nicole, a breast cancer survivor who created a beauty line inspired by inclusivity. Beauty Backerie is cruelty free, and offers foundations, concealers, setting powders, blushes, highlighters, bronzers pallets, liquid lippies and eyeshadow palettes that are brown/black girl friendly. This brand is available on their website www.beautybakerie.com and in Ulta Beauty stores.

1.  Lovello Elizabeth

This Philadelphia based clothing line is for the man or woman making a statement. The looks are simple yet complex, as explained by owner and designer Alnika E. Lovello. Lovello started the brand in her hometown of Philadelphia, and has made a mark on the fashion world of the bustling town. The sporty chic looks include eye catching jumpsuits and sweat suits which combine comfortability with effortless style. This brand is available in their Philadelphia store located on 2930 Jasper St Studio 260 Philadelphia Pa 19134 and on their website www.lovelloelizabeth.com .

1. Ayele & Co Skincare

Looking for a black owned natural skincare line to incorporate into your daily routine? Ayele & Co Skincare (formally known as Bahi Cosmetics) is a perfect choice for you. Specializing in solutions for black skin issues such as hyperpigmentation, dark spots and uneven skin tone, their mission is to help every black woman reach their skin goals at an affordable price. Their 100% natural and Cruelty free products are available on their website https://ayele.co/ .

Hey! My name is Caleisha Braxton and I currently attend Delaware State University for a degree in Mass Communications. From a young age, speaking to people and writing were my strongest attributes and I decided to pursue a career in Public Relations. Im from the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia Pennsylvania. Growing up in the inner city of West Philadelphia shaped me to become a strong-willed and independent person. Regardless of my background, I prevailed to become a 4.0 student in college. Being from the area I am, I want to be successful to make both my family and community proud, especially since I am I First Generation College student.I use writing to relax myself and also to inform others.
Born and raised in sunny California but am currently attending DESU. Studying mass communications & theatre. Hopefully you'll see me on TV some day but for now, you can read some of my articles!